There are loads of different exercises out there for different people looking to hit different parts of their bodies. Squats are one of the most common among them. Many fitness fanatics and even doctors recommend squats as an exercise that everyone should do regularly to maintain a healthy physique and even a healthy mind.
And with modernization, a lot of new squat machines have come out in the market to make the squatting experience easier and effective for us. Stick with us till the end of this article and we assure you by the time we’re done, you would’ve known all about machine squats.
How to Use Squat Machines
- Squats machines are relatively easy to use. All squat machines follow the same principle, you just have to follow some basic principles and you’re good to go.
- Keep feet about shoulder width apart. This gives you a sturdy and firm stand so you don’t slip or lose your grip while performing squats.
- While going into the squat, always inhale and contract your core. This helps you reach the starting position very easily so you can perform more sets.
- When you flex your gluts, they automatically push your hips forward. Try to squeeze the gluts as far as possible.
- When squeezing your gluts, try to contract them as hard as possible until you reach lockout and then exhale. Repeat the entire procedure for an efficient squatting experience.
Benefits of Using Squat Machines
Squat machines come with different variations of squat exercises all of which are great for the body. Let’s take a look at the benefits of using squat machines:
Great Way to Lose Fat in the Gluts and Back
Fats in the gluts and back are very stubborn and difficult to reach. Fortunately, with squats these hard to reach fat regions can be broken very easily.
Slowly but Surely, You Will Have Stronger Joints
Squats put the load of the entire body on the hips, knees and ankles all at the same time slowly making them resistant to larger loads and strengthening these joints in the process.
Can be Done Anytime
Squats are among the few exercises which can be done almost anywhere, all you need is a solid ground and you’re good to go!
Shapes Up the Legs and Buttocks Perfectly
Squats are a great way to improve your legs and butts as they can target the inner thighs and gluts effectively.